[Tweeters] Merlin calling just after noon.../ Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Apr 19 12:21:09 PDT 2018

Hi Birders,

On a walk up the street to find out what crows were mobbing, I was unable to get to the tree to see what was inviting such an invasion.

When I got back, I could hear the high-pitched merlin kee,kee,kee, and it has gone on about 10 minutes just south of me. Will walk over to the trees if continues after I get some work done…

Caryn / Wedgwood

Also, spotted a Bewick’s wren doing a two note call I’d never visually seen it do before.

Good birding—near and far,

Caryn / Wedgwood