[Tweeters] Hawking

Nelson Briefer nrieferb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:55:43 PDT 2018

Dear birders and hawk watchers and there is a world of difference. Look
who’s back. Did you see movie or book. But that is another subject. I have
recently started a blog, Common Northern Goshawk,
www.goshawktalker.blogspot.com. And have a post— On Gary Bletsch. In
concert with Gary’s fine field-work— I will gift a publication to Gary.

A Lane/ABA birdfinding guide. A Birder’s Guide To The Texas Coast, by
Harold R. Holt,1993. However in the index was no mention of goshawks. Under
Accidentals— is goshawk. Gary can also contact me — 360 420 9320.

Since the publication was 1993,— I think— I can understand the omission of
goshawk in the index.

In the past, I have roasted some birders. I am not proud of my actions or
happy about it. If you wish to castigate me, well then, cast away.
I will not retaliate.

The best to all of you, Nelson- Anacortes.