[Tweeters] Maui birding

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Wed Apr 11 10:31:33 PDT 2018

Does anyone know of any bird guides available on Maui? I'll be there in May,
and the Nature Conservancy are not conducting their usual guided walks in
the Waikamoi during long periods of this year, including when I'm there. The
only regular guided birding tours I can find are with Explore Maui, who
unfortunately run their tours on the two days when I'm not available,
because I'm in Maui on a work-related trip. The internet is failing me, and
I haven't been able to find a Maui equivalent of Jack Jeffrey. Does anyone
have secret information they could pass along?

Louise Rutter

Kirkland