[Tweeters] 2nd 520 Eagles Nest

Jack Nolan jacknolan62 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 16:06:23 PDT 2018

I’m sure you are most of you already know this but I just found out about it today. There is a new Eagles nest just off the lake Washington ship Canal Bridge Trail on the East end of the ship Canal in a big cottonwoods. I saw eagle flying over 520 the other day obviously caring nesting material but I didn’t realize it was actually a second nest. It is interesting that it’s so close to the one just off of broadmoor.

Jack Nolan
Shoreline

Sent from my iPhone. Pardon my brevity and typos.