[Tweeters] Re: two interesting bird sightings in western WA

Martin Muller martinmuller at msn.com
Fri Apr 6 20:31:31 PDT 2018

Dennis, Tweeters,

Last year (April 15-17) I noticed the flock of Horned Grebes when visiting friends on Marrowstone Island.
There were at least 400 of them spread out over Scow Bay and north to Killsut Harbor (just west of Mystery Bay). Who knows I may have missed the concentration in Mystery Bay back then.

Martin Muller
Seattle