[Tweeters] Vancouver Lowlands, Clark County birding

Randy Hill re_hill at q.com
Tue Apr 3 14:38:06 PDT 2018

Just north and along the Columbia River at Ridgefield NWR, Bob Flores and I saw the return of Cliff Swallow and Northern Rough-winged Swallow while on Bachelor Island. We saw no Purple Martins at gourd poles today but did place a gourd at each pole, so now they will have something to play in and fight over until all the gourds go up in a couple weeks.

Randy Hill

Ridgefield