[Tweeters] Striking diversity on Lake Union

whitney.n.k at gmail.com whitney.n.k at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:17:42 PDT 2018

Hi, Tweets! Dave Galvin and I were doing a bit of urban birding this morning along the east shore of Lake Union, at the intersection of E Lynn St and Fairview Ave. We were struck at the diversity of birds we saw. The American White Pelican surprised us the most, as we don't usually see them at this time of year or in the heart of the city. eBird checklist with photographs can be found here: https://ebird.org/pnw/view/checklist/S44156995

Cheers,
Whitney Neufeld-Kaiser
Seattle