[Tweeters] re crow playing

Margaret Sandelin msand47 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 31 11:20:08 PDT 2017

Re Lonnie Somer's posting about the crow "playing", it is the height of
egotism to think only humans play and to say we are anthropomorphizing
if an animal or bird does something we think only we do. Over the last
many decades there has been many studies to indicate that animals and
birds (especially crows and raven) do thing we think only we do and
seem to have some of the same "emotions". And if you get right down to
it, humans "play" for many useful and practical reason.
Margaret Sandelin
Seattle