[Tweeters] Montlake Fill - no ATSP, but SEOW duel and EUWI

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Mon Oct 30 16:40:25 PDT 2017

Scott,

Wow, what a great interaction and excellent photos! But I’d guess that’s a Raven, not a crow. I’m so envious you got to see a Shorty there – I’ll have to head over one of these days.

Cheers,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker, PhD
Professor Emerita of Environmental Studies
Seattle University

Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural Presence Arts website<https://naturalpresencearts.com/>
Photography<https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/albums/72157661836833455>