[Tweeters] Owl vocalization?

Bruce Lagerquist runningdoggie at live.com
Sun Oct 29 22:32:06 PDT 2017

Ted,

Nice recording, it's a Northern Pygmy-Owl, I made this recording a few years back up in the Blue's http://www.xeno-canto.org/291047 and heard one give the exact same call last week just above White River Campground in Mt Rainier. I'd guess it's some sort of territorial call but not sure.

Bruce Lagerquist

Maple Leaf