[Tweeters] Barred Afternoon Owl / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sat Oct 28 17:11:45 PDT 2017

Afternoon birders,
Finally!! A barred I can see (not fake! I've got photos for proof) during daylight! It's 5ish now...
Been watching him for a couple of it a couple of hours after crows alerted us to it.
Have seen hummers (of course!) buzzing near it and the juncos that roost in the cedar are fit to be tied!
Seems to be napping until his shift is on.
Wondering if this might be a regular roost!

Caryn / Wedgwood Afternoon Owl (waiting for dusk...)

Sent from my iPhone