[Tweeters] Redheads at Everett Sewage Lagoons

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 18:06:36 PDT 2017

Joanne Dial and I visited the Everett Sewage Lagoons this afternoon. There
were hundreds of ducks at the far north end of the lagoon, and I told her I
might walk down there because maybe I would find a Redhead or something.
Well I did walk out the trail, and there were at least 10 Redheads among
the hundreds of Northern Shovelers, Northern Pintails, Mallards and Ruddy
Ducks. I counted 8 drakes and 2 hens, but there may have been a couple more
females as well. However, even as far as I walked toward the end, I had to
settle for fairly distant scope views and a couple of poor photos.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens.