[Tweeters] 4 Signs Your Friend or Loved One Is A Birder

Jeremy Schwartz jschwartz1124 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:50:13 PDT 2017

Hello Tweeters!

I was fortunate enough to be one of 15 speakers chosen at a public speaking
event called Ignite Seattle last week. My speaking topic? Birding!

I gave a vaguely humorous, tongue-in-cheek presentation on signs your
friend or loved one is a birder. It's mainly based on things I've noticed
myself doing as I've gotten deeper into this wonderful way of life. Given
the subject matter, I thought you all might be interested. Check out the
video of it on YouTube here:

https://youtu.be/hACQcygNqhc

It's only 5 minutes, as are all "Ignite" style talks. You can find more
info on Ignite Seattle and videos of the other 15 speakers I shared the
evening with here:

https://igniteseattle.com/2017/10/25/ignite-34-recap/

Enjoy, and keep watching the skies!

Jeremy Schwartz