[Tweeters] Dash point Franklin's gull

Hope Anderson hopea1994 at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 13:35:29 PDT 2017

While hard at work today I have been watching the Franklin's Gull fly all over the dock at Dash Point.
I have noticed that it looks like there might be two of them. I am not positive but there is another small gull around today that looks very similar. My binoculars are older than I am and the gulls won't sit still for my scope so if anyone is around you might want to check and see if you can find both and try to ID the second one. The wind just picked up though so it is rather cold out here.
Hope Anderson
Renton, WA
Hopea1994 at aol.com
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail