[Tweeters] Cruise ship question

Linda Talman linda.talman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:46:27 PDT 2017

Well, I figured that the wash down wasn't for the birds. I was thinking
that the cruise ships and even the Navy ships might have learned someplace
along in their experiences -that when they wash down, they also provide
some fresh water for birds that have landed on the deck. And that
subsequently if they have a lot of birds on the deck, their routine wash
down would provide something good for the birds. Something that might
provide a holdover for them to survive till the next port - which is likely
in the morning. A simple announcement from the captain to be aware of
standing puddles and lingering birds would win them lots of friends and add
to the wild life experience of those many passengers seeking that.

I was hoping that if that actually works and it sounds like it does, it
would be good communicate with cruise lines and request that it become part
of their routine - should the occasion arise.

--
Linda Z. Talman
PO Box 392

360 840 1714