[Tweeters] Cruise ship question

Linda Talman linda.talman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 07:36:11 PDT 2017

Amazing fallout stories. I would like to know what cruise company it was
and what they might have done to ease the way for the birds. The aircraft
story made me wonder if the freshwater until they would get to land the
next day might have helped. (They can adjust the speed to arrive at the
same time at the next port - even with a detour.) Or is there another
remedy?
A letter from an expert to the company - and maybe other companies as well
- might be useful. And it would serve to have passengers become more
informed.
Cruise ships are pretty responsive to concerns. Could a call or a visit to
the main desk have prompted an appropriate response of the ship in a timely
manner? Could the ship have moved closer to land sooner? And would that
have helped? And could it be that the early morning wash down was
actually a response to get fresh water to the birds?

The company would gain nothing but positive PR for a positive action - but
what would the right action be?

--
Linda Z. Talman
PO Box 392