[Tweeters] (no subject)

Sam Neuffer samneuffer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 12:22:04 PDT 2017

Has anyone tried Gosky 20-60X 80 Porro Prism Spotting Scope? If so how did
you like it? I'm a graduate student so I am on a budget so I can't go much
higher in price for the optics (kinds of trying to stick below $250 for
now). I do plan on finding a nice tripod to go with the scope. Do you guys
have any recommendations for a tripod too?

The other options would be Celestron 52250 80mm Ultima Zoom Spotting Scope,
but I've heard mixed reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Gosky-Waterproof-Activities-
Digiscoping-Adapter-Get/dp/B01EBS3AJ4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_
product_top?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3P0XB8UW2Z7CB&colid=10B0X8CV44UQS

Best regards,

Sam