[Tweeters] RFI Foreign Travel

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:03:47 PDT 2017

I have a question for the experienced foreign traveler. I am going on a trip next month where I will be transiting through Western Europe and spending 10 days in West Africa and transiting through Kenya and W. Europe on the way home. It will be my first serious international trip in 15 years. Do most of you who travel like this carry mostly cash or use credit cards. I will be going where the U.S. dollar is not exchangeable. So if I take cash I will need Eruos. Please reply off list.

Thanks for the responses.

Roger Moyer

Chehalis, WA