[Tweeters] Book Recommendations?

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 14:49:15 PDT 2017

I second Jeff's recommendations, among other things Heinrich is a very good
writer as well as an old-fashioned scientist (bit of naturalist --
individuals of other species have individual identities/personalities).
"One Wild Bird at a Time" is a series of stories/reports from that
perspective. all of his other books should be on such a list too, his two
Raven books are must reads for anyone who spends time in the high country
here.

Chris Kessler
Seattle

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Jeff Kozma <jcr_5105 at charter.net> wrote:

> I recommend "One Wild Bird at a Time" and "The Nesting Season", both by

> Bernd Heinrich.

> Jeff Kozma

> Yakima

> J c r underscore 1505 at charter dot net

"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson