[Tweeters] Re: Barred owl behavior (whitney.n.k@gmail.com)

Stewart Wechsler ecostewart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:27:38 PDT 2017

Thanks for the pellet coughing video Larry!

At times I see smaller "lesser pellets" in the same place as the standard
cat fur-ball sized ones under owl roosts. I'm still just guessing that the
owl in the original video posted by Whitney was an attempt to cough up a
pellet, but now I am amending that to suspect that there was a "lesser
pellet" that the owl she videoed was trying to cough up, but had failed in
the tries she saw. I'll still be interested in any additional opinions.

-Stewart