[Tweeters] Snow Geese over Bellingham/ Blaine

Eric Ellingson abriteway at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:44:45 PDT 2017

Today around noon about 200 Snow Geese in one large flock flew high over the Fairhaven area of Bellingham.

Later walking Semiahmoo Spit, Blaine, nearing sunset, four noisy flocks of 20-60 geese in each group flew over.

And finally, about 7:00 while out on my deck BBQing near Birch Bay, I heard another flock of Snow Geese.

Also a couple Bald Eagle pairs have been seen today and the past week in the Blaine area.

Eric Ellingson