[Tweeters] South Sound American Golden Plover

T Varela tvarela at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:33:45 PDT 2017

Greetings tweets, the American Golden plover that has been at Billy Frank Jr. /Nisqually NWR for over a week is continuing. Several of us enjoyed excellent views on an outgoing tide Monday morning. The AMGP was with a group of 14 or more Black-bellied plover, there were also sandpiper, dowitcher, and yelllow legs present.

https://flic.kr/p/YVe4H9

On a different topic, I’ve been feeding backyard birds in the South Sound for over ten years now. This morning I had the first ever California Scrub Jay’s at my suet feeders. A nice surprise and hope they continue visiting.

Tony Varela
South Puget Sound, WA
tvarela at hotmail dot com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony-v