[Tweeters] Re: Black-headed Grosbeak at Poppoff

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:20:35 PDT 2017

I saw the Black-headed Grosbeak there again today, once the Red-tailed &
sharpie finally left, getting decent photos and great views. Thanks to
Joshua Glant for great advice and tips and photos on how to distinguish
Black-headed from Rose-breasted Grosbeaks. I'll attach photos to my
checklist. Since I really appreciate the work of eBird reviewers and their
help, and I disagree with a local lister who told me they shouldn't
question his finds, I work hard to get photos and audio recordings when
birds I've seen and heard are flagged by eBird as rare.

It was a gorgeous morning at Poppoff. I'm glad to be out there.

Good birding,
Kevin Lucas
Selah, WA

Sent with AquaMail for Android