[Tweeters] Edmonds marsh sharp-tailed(?) and least sandpipers, 10-8-17

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:09:51 PDT 2017

I have received one vote for a pair of sharp-tailed sandpipers.  I was down at the marsh shortly after noon today (Monday 10/9) and saw nothing other than the usual killdeer and great blue herons.  The water level was and more mud exposed when I saw the birds yesterday.

Here is the link to my photos from yesterday if more of you want to take a look. Scroll down page 24:
Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2017 - Page 24

| |

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2017 - Page 24
Dexter, my backyard Anna's hummingbird, welcomed in the new year. He continues to keep vigilance over "... | |

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA