[Tweeters] Bald Eagle in our tree! / Caryn / Wedgwood

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:03:05 PDT 2017

Caryn,

We get to see lots of California Quail near where I live in Selah -- on our
neighborhood dog walk, on the Yakima Greenway Path near the Poppoff Trail,
heading out to the Wenas area, etc., but I've only once seen a quail with a
full double top knot. I've seen a couple with a less distinct two parted
knot. I've been bird watching for 6 years. I'm curious what others have
seen.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58148027@N07/14437203846/in/photolist-nZLrHG

Good Birding,
Kevin Lucas