[Tweeters] Targeting county birds

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:34:07 PST 2017

Awesome list, Ken!

Had just been looking at Long-tailed Duck and Black-crowned Night-Heron as Kevin Black and I have been tossing around the idea of a Lewis County Big Year.

Lewis has quite a few “missing” birds that would be fun to find. Brewer’s Sparrow and Spruce Grouse (both with single eBird records but not on the county list apparently), Lapland Longspur, Black-necked Stilt, American Tree Sparrow, Palm Warbler... none of them super obvious ones to expect in Lewis, but I mean... hopefully we can get this thing together and add a bird or two to that county list!

Tim Brennan
Renton