[Tweeters] Black Phoebe still at Fobes Rd.

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:48:11 PST 2017

I saw a Black Phoebe this morning along the Fobes Rd. dike in Snohomish
County. This likely is the same bird first reported by Josh Adams, David
Portinga and me on October 25th. I was unable to get a photo before it
flew, but I had a good view from about 25-30 feet when it came in and
perched on a low branch along the shoreline. It was at the south end of the
dike trail shortly before the barrier. I was unable to relocated it after I
flew but think I heard it call briefly from the far shore.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens