[Tweeters] Re: Sandy Point owl?

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 17:54:57 PST 2017

Enjoyed a short-ish visit with the Sandy Point snowy owl today.  A couple of local residents, I assume, were walking their dachshund around the spit and flushed the owl, so we had quite a show.  She didn't go far, and was still on the spit when we left.  I have posted photos on the Western Washington Birders facebook group.  It was a bit of a reach for my lens, so the photos are not high quality.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2081553308528701&set=pcb.1859972840980412&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Peggy Mundy