[Tweeters] Snowy Owl Info Apologies

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 22:47:56 PST 2017

If you want to look for where a species has been seen, like Snowy Owl, you
can go to Explore Data>Explore Species. or >Bar Charts. I would opt for Bar
Charts because you can easily define the area and time you want to search,
then click on the map icon next to Snowy Owl on the species list. Explore
Species would work, but you have to zoom in numerous times to get a picture
for our area. Red balloons will show sightings within the past 30 days;
blue balloons earlier.

Phil Dickinson