[Tweeters] Casual Birder Podcast

Jeremy Schwartz jschwartz1124 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:46:42 PST 2017

Hello tweeters!

Though not Pacific Northwest birding related, I'd like to share a new
birding podcast I found called "The Casual Birder." It's hosted by a
charming, soft-spoken British woman who uses each 30-minute episode to
focus on one bird or type of bird and answer questions from listeners. She
also sometimes has interviews with other people. Her focus is generally UK
birds, but she has discussed some birding experiences she's had in the
states

It's only in its third episode, but I've been quite enjoying it. The host's
soft manner is a great balm for particularly long commutes to and from
work. Check it out!:

http://casualbirderpod.libsyn.com/website