[Tweeters] Any info on a rumored snowy owl in Puyallup?

Mike Charest mcharest at wamail.net
Tue Nov 21 15:53:17 PST 2017

A great tool that would answer you questioning easier and more quickly is ebird. The bird you speak of is on there. 1 snowy owl was seen once in puyallup a couple weeks ago. It was only seen that once

Go to ebird, explore data, explore species, type in snow owl. It is that easy and would save you asking questions like this and waiting for people to reply. It is super easy.

Have a great day,

Michael Charest
Mcharest at wamail.net