[Tweeters] Not all owls and eagles / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Wed Nov 15 14:23:07 PST 2017

Hi Birders,

Every once in a while I see a gull or two fly around the neighborhood. Today though it a first - have one young gull sitting atop the fireplace flue. It’s been there for a good twenty minutes now. Thinking Western but gulls are not easy!

It was just a bit funny after the amazing visitors we usually have to see this “common” bird come to visit. Definitely not the Snowy Owl from Ballard or the Barred that was here before Halloween or the Bald Eagle that stopped by, but nonetheless, an odd duck (and we have even had a mallard!) and first in our yard (that we know of anyway) to say the least! It seems if you’re here long enough, nearly everything flies through!

Caryn / Happy with the Commoners as well as the Specials in Wedgwood