[Tweeters] Honk if You're Horny

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Mon Nov 13 17:48:55 PST 2017

Sitting alone, at the Two Room Ranch, here in Port Townsend , I was serenaded by my doorman "Mister Froggy", a Pacific Chorus Frog .Is it the same frog day after day ?- l don't know, l'm like not a scientist. Could be anybody.
Whatever, he's really looking forward to spring.
The weather sure is spectacular - horrizonal rain. Amphibian weather!

This morning , around six am, the Moon showed up briefly in the wildly moving clouds. Heading for a crescent moon, the reflection of earth shine was clearly bouncing back our way.

Jeff Gibson
Just sayin'
From,
Port Townsend Wa