[Tweeters] Pacific wren / FOSP / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Nov 10 17:30:33 PST 2017

This afternoon, as dusk settled in, I could hear the chup, chup, chup of a pacific wren, for quite a while! In between the sound of a jet and someone using a saw as I was trying to listen and spot the bird! It was just off our deck, in the understory and low hanging branches. I then heard it over in the neighbors as I followed the sound.

This makes sense, since it’s the path from our back to across the street that it seems to follow. I will get a photo of this tiny bird!!

Caryn / Wedgwood

Also had a FOSP (fox sparrow/sooty) and almost thought it was banded. Still unsure. Have it out to PSBO. The photo was bad, so not sure if it can be seen clearly enough.