[Tweeters] Clark County Ross's Goose no and Pac Loon no,

Kevin Black kevblack787 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:09:44 PST 2017

Hello All,

I went looking for Jen Sanford's Ross's Goose which she saw earlier today
near Vancouver Lake (per her Ebird report off of lower river road) with no
luck. I scoped the flushing channel as well for the Pacific Loon Jim
Danzenbaker found a few days ago with no luck either. Luckily, I did see
the Harris's Sparrow at Ridgefield NWR River S unit yesterday on the main
road just before the blinds with the restrooms.

Good Birding,

Kevin Black
Vancouver WA
--