[Tweeters] Birdy names

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 15:06:05 PST 2017

...and I say: some of you must be suffering from early-onset 'Snowy' syndrome. Or from being 'Cooped-up' indoors too long - may we call you
"Coops" ? Oops ! I believe that must be a 'legit' shortening.

Can't we all just ease up and realize that cutespeak is in vogue these days, particularly anywhere on the internet (I mean 'the net', the 'web' or online) Creativity is to be celebrated, or just ignored, not railed about on 'Tweeters' - or you can write to individuals with a private message expressing your exasperation.

"Ornery" must be a shortened form of ornithological...:-)

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net