[Tweeters] Tweeters: short cut names

Hank H h.heiberg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 17:18:41 PST 2017

I agree with and appreciate the comments made by JaSt and WaDa. I remember having to email a birder friend and ask him what a Rhino was besides a mammal in Africa. Since it referred to the first part of the bird's name and I looked in the R section of the index of Sibley I couldn't figure out what it meant, but I was sure that I wanted to see one.

HaHe
Lake Joy
NE of Carnation, WA