[Tweeters] Osprey display flight over Maple Leaf

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Thu May 25 13:04:22 PDT 2017

A presumed male Osprey has been giving an Aerial Sky-dance Display high over my house for the last 5 minutes, fluttering up and dropping down as it flew in lazy circles. I mean really high, hundreds of feet up, barely visible with the naked eye and accompanied by constant peeping, a different call than they usually make. This is the display the male gives, usually when he brings a fish to the nest. It was too high to see whether it had a fish or not. I wonder where the nearest nest is.
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.
Seattle, WA 98115