[Tweeters] Cliff swallows, Lower River Road, Vancouver, WA

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 14:20:01 PDT 2017

I was driving toward Frenchman's Bar and saw a couple dozen birds with fluttering wings around a mud puddle in the triangle between the curve of the road and the road to Vancouver Lake park.  It is the first time I've seen cliff swallows in Washington. I drove back to the triangle and took some pictures while parked on the triangle.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/11815777@N07/33644851683/in/dateposted/
Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekVancouver, WA (not BC)