[Tweeters] Year listing

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Sun Dec 31 19:20:44 PST 2017

Check out Washington Birder for state, county and yard list records: www.wabirder.com/ Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Sammy Catiis <Hikersammy at msn.com>
To: "tweeters at u.washington.edu" <tweeters at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Tweeters] Year listing
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 22:59:05 +0000

Good Bye 2017.... our environment took a very big hit politically and otherwise, so those that participated in the CBC.. Thank you.. your work is very important.

Just as an end of the year note... I thought it was worth mentioning, my year long list of my yard got up to 65 Species 😊 I will be selling in a few months, which will be really hard for me, as my yard is a virtual bird paradise with so many unlikely birds choosing to nest here as well. But, life is a journey and no matter where I end up, birds will be spoiled.
It would be interesting to me, how many of you kept a tally for the year and what your totals are. It's not a contest.. as this CBC this year in my yard would tell you.. 3 times the birds and half the species as last years on the count day.

Here is to the birds in 2018... BRING IT!

Sammy
in Arlington