[Tweeters] Gyrfalcon Yes

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 16:58:39 PST 2017

I spent 90 minutes from 200-330 pm looking for the falcon without success. I had Bill Burton from England with me. I took him to the Tacoma Mall and dropped him off. I decided it was worth one more try since it is on my way home. I arrived at the site and scanned the power poles and it was sitting on the northern most pole. I watched it for about 20 minutes from 3:45 until after 4. Be on the lookout for Califorina Quail in the are. We had at least 6.

Cheers and Happy New Year
.
Roger Moyer
Chehalis