[Tweeters] Rose breasted grosbeak yes 1:00 pm

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 07:39:09 PST 2017

Hi Tweets,
This bird looks like its close to the age of the one that stayed in my
yard, nearly 6 weeks, cannot remember exactly now, as my list got tossed
accidentally when we moved. So I would be surprised if it didn't stick
around for a bit. My male Rose Breasted was nearly in his breeding plumage
when he took off...
Vicki Biltz
vickibiltz @ gmail. com
Buckley WA, 98321