[Tweeters] no luck with the seattle Rose-breasted Grosbeak today [12/28/17]

Nadine Drisseq bearsmartwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 00:32:53 PST 2017

My friend and fellow birder got to see the Grosbeak on Wednesday, and she
ran into met the resident, a very nice woman.

My friend quoted the resident as saying that "the Grosbeak comes and
goes, and that there can be several days in a row where they haven’t
seen it consistently".
Apparently "it’s been there for a few weeks."

The resident also mentioned that 4pm is one of the best times in the
afternoon to see it. Subsequently, my friend who had arrived at 1.30pm,
left for a few hours and came back, and just as the lady said, she saw it
at 4.05pm. She even got a shot of it.

Hope this is helpful.

*Nadine Drisseq*