[Tweeters] Bird Brain Christmas / Caryn / Wedgwoid

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Dec 24 09:09:35 PST 2017

Merry Christmas Eve Birders,

FYI - in case you have time while preparing for your evening, Bird Brain is on NOVA today at 11am on PBS (ch 9). Though a repeat, it's well worth watching.

I'm anxiously awaiting to see if the Anna's nest in my pine again thus year and hopefully at a lower altitude. The Creeper and pacific wren continue visiting...always a joy.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And great birding - near and far!

Caryn / Wedgwood

Sent from my iPhone