FW: [Tweeters] Montlake Cut Common Redpolls (King County)

John Leszczynski jrleszczynski at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 14:59:10 PST 2017

Found the flock of redpolls on the north side of the Montlake Cut this
morning ~10am, in a birch tree right about here:
https://goo.gl/maps/VTRfHroQL9t. They flew across from the south side when
I first saw them, and after feeding for a while, flew back to the area that
Chris originally described. I got a photo of the flock in the air and
counted over 120!

Also, while biking in I noticed three California scrub-jays on Boat St,
here: https://goo.gl/maps/pRptCbYymdr.

ebird checklist with some photos:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41272263.

John Leszczynski