[Tweeters] Redpolls UW South Campus

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:23:41 PST 2017

Four of us tried to find the Mukilteo redpolls this morning without
success. We heard possible individual calls of a redpoll or two from the
hillside, but could not identify any birds as such by sight and never heard
any flocking calls. Several small birds flew across the tracks, but I later
investigated that area and found only some sparrow species and House
Finches.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens