[Tweeters] Need help and advice for Boundary Bay

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 11:01:30 PST 2017

One good access is the end of 76th St. (Ave.?). There is parking at the end
of the road at the dike. Last month, a group of us from Pilchuck Audubon
saw a Snowy Owl from the dike access point. It was by some logs just to the
south within scope view. From this access point, you can walk north or
south and see eagles, harriers, dunlin and much more.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens