[Tweeters] Chewelah and Little Pend Oreille counts

MIke M strix.nebulosa1987 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:25:36 PST 2017

I wanted to remind you all that we are doing the Chewelah count the following Saturday Dec 23. We will meet at Zip’s in Chewelah at 7:00 AM. Some of us will be there around 6:30 for breakfast. I also wanted to invite you to winter bird count on the Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge. Essentially a CBC but we use the refuge boundary instead of the standard circle and are just after the official count period. We will meet at refuge headquarters on Saturday January 6, 2018 at 7:45 and will start counting at 8. If you would to participate in either of these counts let me know using the info below or reply to this email.

Mike

Mike Munts

(509) 684-8384

(509) 684-8381 fax