[Tweeters] Edmond’s Pier

n3zims@comcast.net n3zims at comcast.net
Thu Dec 14 15:02:29 PST 2017

My wife, Carleen and I stopped by the fishing pier at Edmonds this morning. We had to look around for a little bit but the Ancient Murrelet which has been there for a couple days did make an appearance. We saw it off the south end of the pier and it eventually swam within 20-30 yards of us. Also present were several Rhinoceros Auklets, Horned and Red-necked Grebes, a Red-throated Loon, Surf Scoters, Bonaparte’s and Mew Gulls plus other species normally found there.

Sent from XFINITY Connect App