[Tweeters] Charles Richey Sr. Viewpoint (Seattle) Mt. Chickadee still present

Lonnie Somer mombiwheeler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:23:40 PST 2017

Hi Tweeters,

The Mountain Chickadee was still present as of noon today. Although I
heard it a few times, it took at least a half hour before I was able to see
it clearly. It was moving around with a mixed flock of juncos, nuthatches,
and Black-capped Chickadees. I first heard it in the pines near Beach Dr.
SW and 63rd Ave., but finally spotted it in a pine near the corner of Beach
Dr. and Benton PL. Among the other species were several Harlequin Ducks
just offshore.

Good birding,

Lonnie Somer
Seattle